“The sheriff in Putnam County, Fla. has announced he believes that missing girl, HaLeigh Cummings is dead.
Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced at a media update during a recent search for the girl who’s been missing since Feb. 2009, that he believes she is deceased. He noted that certain items were found during the search, however, he would not comment as to what they were or if they had any connection to the case, according to WOKV.
Hardy also said that certain tips have led authorities to identify a person of interest in the case, but he would not release any names.
WOKV reports that Hardy also said that it was only a matter of time before the case is solved.
HaLeigh went missing when she was 5-Years-old in Feb. 2009, while in the care of her father, Ronald Cumming’s then-live-in girlfriend, Misty Croslin.”
Evil Comes in All Forms
- 1,802,687 hits
- Breaking Social Taboos About Child Sexual Abuse Perpetrated by the Same Sex
- Liberate Yourself From Pain, Emotional Suffering and Disease
- The Story of Grace: A Woman’s Inner Journey from Sexual Confusion Towards Liberation
- The Power of the Human Mind Can Create and Heal Disease and Illness
- Feeling Desperate? Saint Jude is the Patron Saint of Desperate Situations
- Voices from the Bedroom: Revealing the Deadly Secret…
- CONTACT ME
- You Are Not Crazy: It Might Be PTSD
- Why “Evil Sits at the Dinner Table?”
- Taming the Monsters Inside
- Psychoanalysis is the Analysis of the Soul
- In Order To Eradicate Disease of the Mind and Body, People Need To Heal the Diseases of Their Soul
Popular Articles On This Blog