“There are about 350 full-body scanners being used in close to 70 U.S. airports, and that number is expected to increase to 1,000 scanners by the end of 2011.
Dubbed “naked” scanners because they give a graphic image of your body, including genitalia and other personal effects like sanitary napkins, the devices are raising privacy and health concerns among frequent travelers and pilots groups alike.
The alternative is also causing outrage. Those who opt out of being scanned must now submit to a far more intrusive form of pat-down, and a large number of horror stories have already surfaced, where people of all ages have been humiliated, or worse, during these ‘enhanced’ pat-downs….
Should TSA Agents Be Allowed to Sexually Violate Passengers?
You can opt out of the full-body scans at this time, but doing so means you will be subjected to an “enhanced physical pat-down” during which TSA agents use open hands and fingers to search your body physically, including your breasts and genital area. Previously, agents would use only the backs of their hands during pat-downs.
Some of the horror stories now emerging are causing a fury, and rightfully so.
Is there no limit to how far TSA agents can go when frisking passengers?
Take the case of a female flight attendant who was forced to pull out her prosthetic breast, for example. Several other women have reported feeling shocked by what they call “sexual violations,” including having their labia groped without warning. TSA agents have even been accused of treating young children in such a way that they’d be brought up on child molestation charges had it not occurred in an airport….
There are stories of all sorts of inhumane treatment, such as the one from Tom Sawyer, a bladder cancer survivor whose urostomy bag was ruptured by an unconcerned TSA agent, leaving him covered in his own urine. In an interview with MSNBC.com, Sawyer said:
“I am a good American and I want safety for all passengers as much as the next person. But if this country is going to sacrifice treating people like human beings in the name of safety, then we have already lost the war.”
According to Jeffrey Goldberg, a national correspondent for The Atlantic, these ‘enhanced’ tactics are purposely designed and intended to be intimidating and humiliating, in order to stop you from opting out of the scanner!”~Dr. Mercola
Evil Comes in All Forms
- 1,776,346 hits
- Breaking Social Taboos About Child Sexual Abuse Perpetrated by the Same Sex
- Liberate Yourself From Pain, Emotional Suffering and Disease
- The Story of Grace: A Woman’s Inner Journey from Sexual Confusion Towards Liberation
- The Power of the Human Mind Can Create and Heal Disease and Illness
- Feeling Desperate? Saint Jude is the Patron Saint of Desperate Situations
- Voices from the Bedroom: Revealing the Deadly Secret…
- CONTACT ME
- You Are Not Crazy: It Might Be PTSD
- Why “Evil Sits at the Dinner Table?”
- Taming the Monsters Inside
- Psychoanalysis is the Analysis of the Soul
- In Order To Eradicate Disease of the Mind and Body, People Need To Heal the Diseases of Their Soul
Popular Articles On This Blog