I am finding it hard to post articles every day, so I am hoping that some of my readers can help me out. In turn, maybe I can help someone get something published online and visible to hundreds of people.
If anyone has an essay, an article, or any kind of personal writings they want to share with the public, please email me with your work and I will be honored to post it on my Blog. You can remain anonymous if you choose, or I can post your real name. It’s up to you. But the work must meet a few requirements:
- The subject must be about child abuse or child sexual abuse.
- The piece is not written in favor of pedophiles or child sexual abusers.
- The article, diary entry, or essay needs to be written somewhat well. I am no professional writer, and I certainly make grammatical errors, and sometimes I don’t express myself so that everyone fully understands me….but any work submitted needs to be readable, spell-checked, and needs to make sense.
- The word count maximum will be 1,500 words, but I will consider a longer piece if someone asks. There will be no minimum word count.
- The work submitted cannot be copyright protected by any person, or entity, other than the author.
This Blog gets anywhere from 450 to 6,000 hits a day, and averages 500 hits a day. If anyone wants their work critiqued, or their voice to be heard by a lot of people, then this might be an opportunity to consider.
If you do have me post your work, just remember that you need to be able to accept that some people might give negative feedback.
Thanks for considering this!
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org