Please Write To Complain About Judge Who Awarded Sole Custody of Child to a Child Rapist

I just re-blogged the article on the judge who gave a child rapist sole custody of a child. There is information in that re-blog on how to request the proper forms to complain about that judge. In case you missed it, here it is, and with deep gratitude to my reader, Kithri, for getting us this information!…

Remember, silence is approval. Let’s all write or call to request the proper form! Let’s let this little girl know people care about her. Oklahoma Judge Complaints Contact the Oklahoma Council on Judicial Complaints. To file a complaint about a judge in Oklahoma, you must first call or mail them requesting the proper form, which you can then send in to the following address. Oklahoma Judicial Complaint Mailing Address Oklahoma Council on Judicial Complaints 1901 North Lincoln Boulevard Oklahoma City, OK 73105 Telephone 877-873-7468

This entry was posted in Child Abuse, child molestation, child sexual abuse, repressed memory, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Please Write To Complain About Judge Who Awarded Sole Custody of Child to a Child Rapist

  1. Eileen Van Soelen says:

    Please also tell those who care to call the Governor of Oklahoma, Mary Fallin, at 1-405-521-2342 and in Tulsa at 1-918-581-2801 to tell her what you think about this absurd vile injustice regarding a six year old child.

  2. little nel says:

    I sent three letters off, today.

  3. Kithri says:

    There is a petition! Here it is:

    We need to get those forms, however, to make a complaint on the official form, which could get the judge investigated/disciplined by the state.

    • Kithri says:

      Oh, forgot to mention, I tried to get the forms online, but there doesn’t seem to be a website for the judicial complaint board. I suppose a letter to the complaint board might be better than waiting to get the forms…could even ask for the forms in the letter, while stating the complaint! Now, that’s a thought, and what I think I will do, even though I called them yesterday. Another thought, call the number (it’s just a recording) and leave a verbal complaint about the judge….I might do that too.

    • Alethea says:

      This is awesome. It is also important that we all write the court system too.

  4. Marjie says:

    May alert these folks
    I’ll see if i can do it

  5. mary says:

    Is there any way you can obtain this complaint form online?

  6. Tornad0sRul says:

    States usually do not make it easy to complain about a judge. In Minnesota there is the “Board of Judicial Standards” and one very elderly man handles all of the intake. He told me that they receive 1500+ complaints against judges each year for Minnesota alone and they don’t have the resources to keep up with all of them. I am guessing it is similar in all states. Judges are God in their eyes and they are usually untouchable and never held responsible for their errors or their corruption.

  7. Tornad0sRul says:

    “Silence is Participation” ~ Dr. Mary E. Casey, Northfield, MN

  8. little nel says:

    Why not start a petition and write letters?

  9. someone should start a petition, I’d sign it, I think it would work better than letter writing…

Comments are closed.