@simongdunham is coming on #NotThatKindOfTour to manage our partnership with @PPact AND constantly remind me that I made her gay“
…Now why would Grace Dunham “constantly” say that Lena “made her gay?” Why would Lena Tweet this if Grace Dunham has not indeed made this statement about their relationship?
What exactly did Lena mean by her Tweet?
I cannot determine this by the comment, but what do we know?:
- Lena is the dominating sibling in the relationship; psychologically, emotionally, in age, and physically.
- When Grace Dunham first came out as “gay,” Lena was happy because it meant someone in her family would represent her social activism for gay and lesbianism.
- Lena was disappointed when she discovered she was straight and not gay.
- It was Lena who ‘outed’ her sister’s sexual identity to their parents, and she did so before Grace was ready.
- Lena has admitted to sexually molesting Grace for at least ten years -and until Lena was 17 years-old.
- This photo of Lena Dunham on top of Grace Dunham speaks a thousand words.
So why would Grace say Lena made her gay, back in July, long before I began writing about Lena Dunham? (meaning, Grace Dunham could not have been joking about seeing something I wrote in a public forum)
Was Grace being facetious? There is often truth to every joke. There are also things called “Freudian slips.”
There are very few people who truly grasp my opinion, (and my reader, Grace’s experience). Far too many people think all homosexuals were “born that way.” Even straight people have criticized me for saying that child sexual abuse -especially same sex child sexual abuse- can create sexual confusion in the victim –to the point of the victim growing into adulthood, thinking they are gay.
“Without getting into specifics, most of our fights have revolved around my feeling like Lena took her approach to her own personal life and made my personal life her property.”
I find it to be far too much of a ‘coincidence’ that Grace Dunham has said that Lena ‘made her gay.’
In my experience there are no coincidences.